Clontarf, 6 Camellia Street
Tidy home in central location PLUS Shed
Property ID: R2-2391000
Fantastic home sitting on a huge 668m2 allotment close to parkland in a handy central location, this property represents a fantastic buying opportunity on the peninsula for the trade's person, large extended family or for the possibility to work from home.
The shed is a multi-purpose space featuring an extra high roller door, it is insulated, airconditioned and has its own toilet and change room area.
Currently used as a home Gym and chill out zone for the current family.
Your potential uses of this area are endless, why not create a "Man Cave", Workshop or perhaps make into a "Granny Flat" (subject to approval)
Situated moments from schools, shops, transport and all amenities this one really is a winner.
Take a look at what 6 Camellia street has to offer:
:: Massive kitchen featuring Brand New Oven and Cooktop complete with a view overlooking the back yard
- Bench space galore for meal prepping and entertaining
:: 4 Great size bedrooms with fans and downlights
- The Master suite offers robe and a view of the yard
:: Multiple living options PLUS dining
- Stunning polished timber floors
- Lounge room to the front of the home PLUS Study and Mud room area
- Downstairs includes an extra bathroom and laundry PLUS offers multiple uses (living space, car accommodation or both)
- Complete with drive through access to the rear
- Security cameras for your peace of mind
:: Outside of the property offers:
- Massive fully fenced 668m2 allotment close to parkland
- Side access to the massive shed
- Shed is insulated, powered, plumbed and air conditioned
- Plenty of space for the children or fur children to play
- Tiled outdoor living space
Opportunity is knocking with this home!
To make this property yours today Call Rebecca before it's too late!