MORAYFIELD, 26 Naomi Court
Modern, Private, Executive Living
Property ID: 19412563
An extraordinary lifestyle opportunity awaits; integrated living zones and prestige finish makes this a unique family home.
This meticulously designed home ensures large living areas for the family meals and entertainment yet allows each member of the family to enjoy their own pocket of the home.
26 Naomi Court, Morayfield offers:
The home -
:: 3 Living areas
- Open plan living and dining room
- Media room complete with projector and screen
- Kids / guest retreat
:: 4 bedrooms + home office /study
- The master bedroom is located away from the other bedrooms. Finished with massive walk-in robe and ensuite featuring his and hers basin. The remaining 3 bedrooms are a great size and surround the spacious kids retreat and all offer built-in robes.
:: The kitchen is simply amazing.
- Boasting gigantic bench space that doubles as a breakfast bar and servery.
- Walk-in pantry PLUS generous bench space on either side of cooktop ensures plenty of storage and workspace to prepare large dinners and entertain with ease.
- Built in premium Siemens appliances including coffee machine, microwave + 2 Ovens
The vehicle storage-
:: 2 car garage under main roof with internal access
:: Powered 7 x 9m shed/garage with mezzanine and workshop
- Manicured one-acre (3,999 square metres) allotment
- Lush garden with manicured lawns
- Established trees to the rear private yard
:: Generous alfresco outdoor entertaining area
:: Fantastic outdoor kitchen
:: Fully fenced allotment including secure access and video doorbell with viewing by smartphone
:: High Ceilings with dual insulated ceiling and roof, multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning with second remote + ducted vacuum
With something for everyone, this prestige home offers the comfort and style all under one roof.
Homes of this quality don't come often, and when they do they don't last long!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
There are currently no inspection times for this property.
- Saturday, 1 September 2018