BURPENGARY, 66-68 Hawthorn Road
Acreage Lifestyle for the Whole Family
Property ID: 18634974
Positioned privately back from the road this fantastic acreage property has so much to offer and more.
The current family have lived here, enjoying the neighbourhood for the past 16 years.
Within walking distance to daycare, schools, the local tavern and close to transport, medical and shopping precinct what more could you ask for?
66-68 Hawthorn Road is now available for you to move in with nothing more to do except, relax and enjoy.
Your new home offers:
:: Multiple living options
- Spacious open plan living
- Enormous Rumpus space with so much potential
:: Entertainers kitchen overlooking the tranquil grounds
- Brand new Stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful outlook
- Loads of storage and bench space for preparation
:: 4 great size bedrooms throughout
- Main Bedroom offers Walk in Robe, Updated En-suite and direct access onto the deck with beautiful garden views
- 3 remaining bedrooms offer fans, built in robes and down lights
The Exterior of the property offers:
: bitumen driveway leading to the double carport
: side access to the 6 x 9 m shed (with added bonus of power and water)
: 3 kw solar
: beautiful private, fully fenced grounds (3001m2)
: elevated landscaped block
- Freshly painted throughout giving you that new home feel.
- New flooring across the entire home.
- French doors lead out onto the large timber deck
- Screens throughout
- over sized laundry with generous storage space
- Separate rumpus area with potential PLUS.
In catchment for the Burpengary Meadows primary school and Narangba Valley State High School as well as Carmichael College just down the road.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this one yours before someone else does!
Call Rebecca or Trent today to find out how to make this property your families to enjoy for years to come.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
There are currently no inspection times for this property.